Kentucky Children’s Advocacy Center
- The Northern Kentucky Children’s Advocacy Center
is looking for a part-time secretary. The ideal candidate will provide
secretarial, reception, and general office duties to ensure smooth and
efficient operations of the Children’s Advocacy Center. This candidate will assist
the Executive Director in managing the daily business of the agency and maintain
and manage client records and data system.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in all Microsoft
Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop positive relationships with
children, families, coworkers and community based team members
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, and
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Associate degree or technical training
- The Northern Kentucky Children's Advocacy Center,
NKCAC, is located at 4890 Houston Rd. Florence, KY 41042. NKCAC offers services that respond to the
concerns of child abuse in a child-focused environment, offering prevention,
evaluation and treatment to children and families.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter addressing why you are interested in this position by email to: email@example.com.
Please apply by March 27, 2013, for consideration.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us at 859-442-3200.